Bringing together a community of grief and bereavement specialists to connect, educate and empower.
This training will inspire you to develop your public speaking skills surrounding death, grief, and mourning. You will be coached through a variety of sub-topics such as:
· Pillars of Wisdom Surrounding Teaching Adults
· Six Keys When Developing Your Presentations
· What Motivates Adults to Learn From the Speaker
· Pillars of Wisdom for Effective Public Speaking
· Bodily Aspects of Public Speaking
· Securing Potential Sponsors for Your Public Speaking
· Creating an Action Plan: Marketing Your Speaking Engagements
Whether you would like to teach others in your organization about grief and loss, do public speaking in your community, or simply feel more confident passing along information to clients, colleagues, or friends, this workshop will both inspire and prepare you to be an effective grief advocate wherever you go.
Call or Email Us
Office: 952-435-9136Email: info@TheBereavementAcademy.com
The American Academy of Bereavement14607 Felton CourtSuite 116Apple Valley, MN 55124