Caregiving Workshops: Ethics, Boundaries and Final Rights for the Dying
The University of Wisconsin- Lacrosse has just announced new information on two separate workshops with CEUs. Please view their brochure for more information and visit their website to register.
Who Should Attend:
- Social Workers
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Nurses Educators
- Other caregivers
These workshops are recognized for continuing education credit/hours/units:
- University of Wisconsin-Extension
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Association for Death Education and Counseling (ADEC)
- The State of Wisconsin accepts credits for social workers by Continuing Education providers approved by APA
- UW-La Crosse is an National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
$15 fee for NBCC, APA, ADEC or general CEUs